Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22525 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,727,589 (COL$12,109,244) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)