Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.906 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,404,877 (J$694,036) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (44 minutes ago)