Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.856 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,143,170 (J$647,275) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)