Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.201 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,333,829 (J$640,953) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)