Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.121 CLP / JMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,376,064 (J$659,265) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)