Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.270 CLP / LRD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,886,916 (676,077 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)