Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.330 CLP / LRD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,887,209 (666,789 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)