Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 479.180 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,079,754 (C$6,427) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)