Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 508.047 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,824,843 (C$7,529) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (44 minutes ago)