Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.434 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,770,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,558,812 (Mex$ 76,532) in Monclova.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)