Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.546 CLP / TTD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,764,872 (39,820 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)