Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.615 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,930,123 (Shilling442,920) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)