Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.714 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,214,351 (Shilling478,745) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (28 minutes ago)