Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,256,796 (₩7,109,937) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)