Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,773,119 (₩6,533,313) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)