Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 837%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 CLP / SOS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 156% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$8,001,606 (6,939,215 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)