Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 855%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 CLP / SOS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 146% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$6,808,964 (5,978,842 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)