Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 840%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.156 CLP / SOS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 142% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$7,256,198 (6,275,976 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)