Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 841%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 CLP / SOS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 162% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$8,158,913 (6,967,301 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)