Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 666.065 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mobile, Alabama (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,214,327 ($4,826) in Mobile, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (41 minutes ago)