Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 670.406 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,948,201 ($5,889) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)