Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 672.230 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,231,013 ($6,294) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)