Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 510.995 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,443,968 (C$6,740) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)