Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 515.112 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,584,715 (C$6,959) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)