Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 482.696 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,897,419 (6,003 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)