Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.863 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,150,754 (₨853,458) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)