Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.050 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,078,127 (RM18,995) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marrakech costs 6,000 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Astana costs 200,000 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (41 minutes ago)