Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.925 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,495,166 (RM21,453) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)