Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 312.441 CLP / BYN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,785,805 (8,916 BYN) in Minsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (34 minutes ago)