Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,323,871 ($4,889) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)