Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.003 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,300,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,043,153 (Mex$ 86,940) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)