Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 784.676 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,078,268 (€5,197) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)