Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,977 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.978 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,020,967 (Mex$ 83,967) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (43 minutes ago)