Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,830 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.594 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,419,107 (Mex$ 79,071) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)