Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.679 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,660,792 (468,564 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)