Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.904 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,652,630 (Mex$ 83,145) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)