Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 20.440 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,374,820 ($U116,184) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)