Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 762.706 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,566,134 (€4,676) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,300,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)