Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,120,447 (€4,035) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)