Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,412 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 473.616 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,602,576 (AU$7,607) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)