Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44380 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,069,701 (6,916,864 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)