Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.232 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,600,476 (₨281,674) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)