Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40879 CLP / CDF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,749,699 (6,726,462 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)