Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00793 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,780,272 (Bs 350,792,443) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)