Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,541,009 (1,142,004 Bs.S.) in Maturín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)