Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.425 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,316,890 (₨245,816) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)