Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.825 CLP / LSL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,897,556 (63,230 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)