Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.454 CLP / LSL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,652,304 (54,739 Loti) in Maseru.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)