Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.886 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,119,215 (44,003 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)