Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.091 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,221,675 (45,964 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)