Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.742 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,948,189 (R$ 17,267) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)