Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 765.752 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,858,990 (€5,039) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)