Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.832 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 176% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$8,017,600 (740,162 Bs.S.) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)