Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.854 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$12,845,950,887 (Bs 192,149,417) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)