Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.795 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,495,599 (ARS $140,240) in Mar del Plata.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)