Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,156,713 (6,572 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)