Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22337 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,773,671 (COL$12,417,409) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)