Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,839 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.937 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,000,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,858,553 (Php239,470) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)