Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46142 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,897,048 (6,278,588 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)