Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43348 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,210,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,990,816 (6,899,564 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)