Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 871.875 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,596,736 (£4,125) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)