Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1801.355 CLP / BHD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,566,961 (Dinar 1,980) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)