Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1674.539 CLP / BHD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,519,852 (Dinar 2,102) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (44 minutes ago)