Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.862 CLP / NIO
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,827,577 (135,537 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (about 1 hour ago)