Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.550 CLP / NIO
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,960,897 (144,084 C$) in Managua.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)