Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.070 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,300,743 (45,172 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)