Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.004 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,337,093 (46,346 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)