Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.912 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,473,578 (46,369 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)