Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.867 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,239,505 ($U155,249) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)