Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,521,949 (€4,736) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)