Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04775 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,870,901 (Rp 60,125,202) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Polokwane costs R 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)