Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04481 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,222,184 (Rp 71,900,396) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)