Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 765.752 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,327,644 (€4,346) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)