Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21187 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,780,248 (COL$13,122,237) in Maicao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)