Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.942 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,529,615 (₨ 425,721) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)