Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.778 CLP / NPR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,753,536 (₨ 476,546) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)